ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i get this done???

K-tec have got an offer on. New cambelt, 428 cams, matched inlets and remaped all done for £1159. That sounds like a right deal. Realy thinking of getting it done. has any one on here got the same sort of mods, and how much did it change the car. My car is stripped out, and on the mods side has decat, performance exhaust, Ph1 172 filter. The brakes and suspention have all been uprated. This is a realy good offer i would like to know what every one thinks?

Golf GTD Mk7
sounds like a good deal to me. if you can afford it, why not. Plus they might be able to adjust the remap to accomodate the exhaust/filter mods

Thats not a bad deal tbh with you, if you know your cambelt needs doing soon its almost half the money for the cambelt so with cams, inlets and remap (as long of its a live map) is an absolute steal!

I hope by the end of the year they have this deal still going! Probably get it myself!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Some of the best mods you can do without ITB's tbh, really good for the money.

doubt its a live map for that money, should see mid to high 180's plus 155+ torques
Its no a live map, a omex ecu set up would cost about the same price as this package. And iv just phoned k-tec up and its £1440 with the belts chaned, still sounds good to me though:D

Ph1
Sounds a decent package deal.

Cams you can get for £570, mapping roughly start from £300 iirc, which leaves £300 for cam and aux kits plus labour.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
So what do you get for £1159 then? Because you said

New cambelt, 428 cams, matched inlets and remaped all done for £1159.

But now its £1440 for cambelt and aux kit.

So is £1159 only if you provide cam and aux belts yourself?

BMW M135I

i think its if you want the belts doing at the same time, its £1440, on a cup (think its £1510 for non-cup) otherwise its the £1159 quoted for the inlets, remap, cams etc without doing the belts

If you look at k-tecs offers under cliosport traders it says, you get 428 cams, matched inlets and remap for £1159 if you have the cambelt service, then they add the service on and then it costs £1440, you will see what i mean its abit:S. It looks like they will supply the belts so we can have it at that price, well that was how it sounded when i rang them up?

Tin Can with wheels
iv been think about going for this as im going to hit 5 years in december.. a question i have is: do the 428's retain vvt? seems a good price tbh

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
its an offer ontop of having the cambelt fitted (still at reduced price)

its a good price when you do the whole lot togther

Andy