ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I wrap it?

Dynamique S TCE
Ok, ive got a Mk3 Clio TCE, in a dark grey colour (sorry dont know the exact colour) and I have a distant family member who is a sign writer, and has offered to wrap my car for just the cost of materials! He gave me a figure off the top of his head for £300 for a full matte black wrap, do you think I should take him up on this offer??

Other colours are available too ofcourse, I was thinking of maybe going for white with a matte black roof/bonnet.

Car is standard atm, but it will change when funds allow, definitely going to be dropped. Ill probably need to get new wheels or get them powder coated matte black too if I decide to go for the full matte wrap.

Please, give me your opinions!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Why would you wrap it a plain colour? Thaught the idea of wrapping it was to put signs etc on the car? suppose its just a way of changing the colour without it being permanent

Dynamique S TCE
Exactly that, and its cheaper than spraying it. Its 'temporary' so no need to inform DVLA.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i like dark grey... if it was pink or something then maybe but the original colour is nice