ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Show me your ’Ring stickers please!!**

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

As above!

Just want to get an idea of where people have placed them so i know where to stick mine soon.:devilish: My trip has been put back a month or two while i pay the bloody CC bill from New York. A bit sh*t i know.

Any pics would be great.

Many thanks,

--chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Nice job Day.

did you get your sticker from the Ring because my dad has one one his car that he bought from the petrol station near the Ring and it comes with writing underneath. "Nurburgring"......:confused:

was yours the same?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

but it doesnt really matter where you get it from cos there all the same pretty much

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

^^^cheers seb.

you thing they look ok with the writing?....i might leave the writing off on mine.

I prefer the one I have - doesnt include the F1 circuit.

Ive never driven the F1 section so its applicable to me :D

I saved my euros for the cheap booze at Calais instead ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i left mine with the writing on it. i quite liked it to be honest... ill get a pic somepoint.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 14 September 2005

i left mine with the writing on it. i quite liked it to be honest... ill get a pic somepoint.
would be helpful to see it on a Clio.

thanks ppl.

172, Tiguan

The new ones have the writing on them. The proper ones from the cafe just have the track outline.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

so is mine the wrong sort then?!?! :confused:

doesnt matter cos i like mine with the writing! :D

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 14 September 2005
Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 14 September 2005

:D

[/QUOTE]great shot Jon.looks like you had good weather!....was it the same all the way round though?!...lol

Yes it was 35 degrees all weekend - to bloody hot!

Ziel Nurburgring

You dont have to put the Nurburgring on there, ive just got the circuit. Mines similar to Bubbles, but a touch more to the left and a little lower. Dont have any pics at work.

When we were over there, it was about the same temp Jon and it wasnt fun, every lap you came off dripping.

Ian

P.s. I know Bubbles, Jon & Myself have been.