ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show me your stickers

Italian 3.2 V6
lets see were and what n how many stickers you have on your clio!? i have a few on mine atm (suttle and not in yo face mind, so doesnt lok retarded..), i also have a couple left, wondering wer to stick em!... lets c urs for ideas..

Focus ST
Re: show me your stickers u SLAG5!!!

I have a massive ripspeed sticker on my back window

And i mean MASSIVE

Should get one

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

Chrisd172 has a KTR on his flame red mate

But here is mine lol
P1016516.jpg

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired

any1 know how to get ahold of the "evo" magazine sticker? i also like the Nurburgring sticker, were do you get those?

When you do a lap of the ring you get one.

Megane 225 F1

Image019Medium.jpg

i know its a corsa but its still a sticker and i like it :)

Never above 25mpg

+1 useless putting a ring sticker on your car unless you've driven round it!!

Like buying Die Hard 3 without seeing Die Hard 1

lets see were and what n how many stickers you have on your clio!? i have a few on mine atm (suttle and not in yo face mind, so doesnt lok retarded..), i also have a couple left, wondering wer to stick em!... lets c urs for ideas..

If I am being inflammatory then I do so because I fully mean what I write and the inflammatory part of what I say is just an unfortunately necessary byproduct.

Aside from the way you write (which makes me shake my head that anyone could write in such a way, unless you are dyslexic and in which case I apologise) your inference of a shopping list on peoples' cars does two things:

1) It makes me think that you are probably some low IQ'd individual who, like the girl on the train from London last night who was talking in the loudest voice so everyone could hear her, about how she was messing up university and 'owning' all the tutors, disgraces (and is sadly representative) the society we live in.

2) It worries me that you would think (and would probably be right) that many people on here talk and act in the same way that you do.

Instead of throwing £600m (£550m now because the government wanted the publicity of supporting the games but not actually contributing the full amount, economic downturn or not) at the Olympics, imagine what that would do for either:

1) England's youth culture, grammar, spelling, general intelligence and social benefit (I say England because I am English (and proud, or at least I am of my history and family tree) and not British)

or in the alternative

2) Money to fund mass genocide for those who are social failures of the epic proportion.

Please do not take this personally, as although I include you in the socially inept group to which I refer, it is probably not your fault and you are, I suspect, in the majority now.

If you think I am being unfair, just read the subject title of the thread and ask yourself "Is that the writings of an intelligent and socially helpful chap"?

I am dismayed (with life generally but especially with this thread).

any1 know how to get ahold of the "evo" magazine sticker? i also like the Nurburgring sticker, were do you get those?

... and this is just quality. I think 'Hawkeye' has neatly answered this one.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

If I am being inflammatory then I do so because I fully mean what I write and the inflammatory part of what I say is just an unfortunately necessary byproduct.

instead of spamming thread do you have any pics of stickers?:rasp:

instead of spamming thread do you have any pics of stickers?:rasp:

Haha, very good. That has brightened this thread up somewhat.

I have a sticker on my Leon but it's only to remind women to put diesel in, instead of petrol. I could take a photo of that?

182 Cup

+1 useless putting a ring sticker on your car unless you've driven round it!!

Like buying Die Hard 3 without seeing Die Hard 1

I think it's more like saying you're not a virgin when you are.

Aside from the way you write (which makes me shake my head that anyone could write in such a way, unless you are dyslexic and in which case I apologise) your inference of a shopping list on peoples' cars does two things:

1) It makes me think that you are probably some low IQ'd individual who, like the girl on the train from London last night who was talking in the loudest voice so everyone could hear her, about how she was messing up university and 'owning' all the tutors, disgraces (and is sadly representative) the society we live in.

2) It worries me that you would think (and would probably be right) that many people on here talk and act in the same way that you do.

Instead of throwing £600m (£550m now because the government wanted the publicity of supporting the games but not actually contributing the full amount, economic downturn or not) at the Olympics, imagine what that would do for either:

1) England's youth culture, grammar, spelling, general intelligence and social benefit (I say England because I am English (and proud, or at least I am of my history and family tree) and not British)

or in the alternative

2) Money to fund mass genocide for those who are social failures of the epic proportion.

Please do not take this personally, as although I include you in the socially inept group to which I refer, it is probably not your fault and you are, I suspect, in the majority now.

If you think I am being unfair, just read the subject title of the thread and ask yourself "Is that the writings of an intelligent and socially helpful chap"?

Stop being so Ghey. Opps I meant Gay ;) Post pics section remember

Also, your just a forum user. So get your money out you tight git :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

I quite agree with the ''ring'' sticker comments, you car should only wear one if it's done a lap.

If you still want one then try www.n2grafix.co.uk

As for the evo stickers, i'd try ebay as getting them from Evo [magazine] is a nightmare.

Evo sticker you get if you buy the subscription to the Mag, or you could ring them direct, which I did ;)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

do you have tow access there?

Italian 3.2 V6

or in the alternative

shut up, and leave this forum NOW! u absolute TEET! sorry but U seem to be one sad person, go get a life instead of having a fit over grammer and spelling in comments, threads etc ... JEEZZZ!!!

Focus ST
The only stickers i want is my cliosport sticker, a "shocker" sticker on the window then something on the bonnet (Ktec maybe)

Oh and a Ring sticker once i got

F*ck it, just cover me in stickaz

bodied 172 Ph1
Although I do partly agree, there are more important things to worry about than punctuation and grammar! More pics would be good!

rps13
The only stickers i want is my cliosport sticker, a "shocker" sticker on the window then something on the bonnet (Ktec maybe)

Oh and a Ring sticker once i got

F*ck it, just cover me in stickaz

i don't even wear a shirt anymore

just stickerrrrrz

In between cars....
Ive this one and a CS sticker in my back window

Anthracite diamond now on and front splitter in the cupboard ready to go!

CIMG2273.jpg

CIMG2278.jpg

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
DSC05167-1.jpg

Only a little tow sticker for me, which has since been removed by the bodyshop when it was in for repair :dapprove:... got another from legohead so i'm good to go again... well after the car's been detailed :eek:

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member

I just emailed Evo magazine and they asked for my details and sent me a nice silver and a gold one about a week later.... easy peasy :)