ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your mk3's

Mk3 1.4 clio
Couple of snaps of mine
dame6uha.jpg

ahuma2a9.jpg

Mk3 1.4 clio
Love it mate, what's that lowered on? Like the red diamonds looks sick. Get an rs grille would finish it off nice

Cheers pal. It's lowered on weitec gt's mate. Yeah I like the
Look of the rs grill, I mite have a look around. Do you know the best place to go to??

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers pal. It's lowered on weitec gt's mate. Yeah I like the
Look of the rs grill, I mite have a look around. Do you know the best place to go to??

Keep checking the for sale section on here and maybe post a wanted add. I got mine second hand on 197.net for a good price so also check there.

Failing all of the above you can get a brand new one on eBay but they are silly money when you could get them second hand for much less

Mk3 1.4 clio
Keep checking the for sale section on here and maybe post a wanted add. I got mine second hand on 197.net for a good price so also check there.

Failing all of the above you can get a brand new one on eBay but they are silly money when you could get them second hand for much less

Yeah I will give 197.net a try cheers mate.

Clio mk3
My 1.2 imusic sprayed the wheels with plasti dip Saturday

4ene7uve.jpg

Then lowered 40mm today

yqu4e3u2.jpg

Then a before and after picture
apegepyz.jpg

Sorry for crap quality pictures all taken on iphone 5

Mk3 1.5 dci 106
As standard as they come... :)

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/108578674@N05/10842866403/player/b67d46cb53" height="197" width="320" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Clio 3 TCE
has anyone got pics of -45 mm lo-suspension or H&R setup on 15's or 16's. i have -35mm apex springs atm, rear is low as anything front is way to heigh. needs to go lower but don't want to buy the springs if they are about the same as mine.

car will be running on extreme offset wheels in august, first narrow arch with stupidly wide wheels as far as i know.

Clio Mk3 1.6
has anyone got pics of -45 mm lo-suspension or H&R setup on 15's or 16's. i have -35mm apex springs atm, rear is low as anything front is way to heigh. needs to go lower but don't want to buy the springs if they are about the same as mine.

car will be running on extreme offset wheels in august, first narrow arch with stupidly wide wheels as far as i know.

Hey Paul, if you have a look at my mk3 project you will get an idea of the difference between the apex 35mm and h&r 45mm springs as i have had both now. To be honest the rear sits almost the same with the h&r springs I have on now compared to my previous apex springs but the main difference is that the front sits a lot better in comparison with the h&rs and also the ride quality is no way near as thrashy in my experience. Hope this helps :)

Clio 3 TCE
looks like H&R springs are on my shopping list then.

i have my 15x7 et 20 and 15x8 et 20 wheels arriving soon and need to dump the front a little more and fit new Vectra splitter for the fake lows/mpg :-D

Ovi

Clio 3
Here is mine:
Ap coilovers
15 inch wheels 7,5j et:30
Code:
[ATTACH=full]1155611[/ATTACH][URL="https://flic.kr/p/nRruM4"]Clio 3 on coilovers[/URL] by [URL="https://www.flickr.com/people//"]Crc.photography[/URL], on Flickr

Attachments

• 14342975037_2a65bc71b3_m.jpg
    14342975037_2a65bc71b3_m.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 127
New Turinis,best wheel on this car,i love it !!

14nijb5.jpg

14iftjs.jpg

vdfw4o.jpg

24uzrr7.jpg

29w0s4m.jpg

212xy03.jpg

2vjwvw9.jpg

33nj1j6.jpg

2di21d4.jpg

195/45/16 7x16 et38.5
16mm spacers front/18mm rear
Ap coilovers/ -2º Camber
Bucket seats
Ktec Sprint Spoiler
DIY Xenon projector headlamps
Megane RS225 Intercooler,Pipercross air filter,EGR off and BC-Autotech custom remap.
Brembo drilled discs/Pads ,HEL brake lines and Motul RBF600
Michelin Pilot exalto,waiting for my new Federal 595 RSR

I know, needs more lower at the back but i dont know where to buy shorter springs.

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
Thanks lads, I will probably have to sell it now though :/, bought a 197 so its just sitting on my drive looking sorry for itself.

Well if it's doing nothing I'll happily trade you for a couple of maccies a month until it's paid off ;)

GW 197 cup
Well if it's doing nothing I'll happily trade you for a couple of maccies a month until it's paid off ;)

Haha it needs paint and a few bits tidying up but you can have it for £1500 if you take i t soon! Don't want to have to sorn it! Every time I pull into m drive i want to sell it less and less :/.

Titanium 182
Haha it needs paint and a few bits tidying up but you can have it for £1500 if you take i t soon! Don't want to have to sorn it! Every time I pull into m drive i want to sell it less and less :/.

If I had the money mate I would but I don't unfortunately :(