ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your seats please

E87 118d M Sport
SNV81117.jpg

DSC_1186.jpg

E87 118d M Sport
umm you couldnt decide if you like them? or umm you cant decide if they are very light (cuz they arent lol)

Bumder With A Buffer
The EVO seats in the for sale section are very good :) Went and looked at them today. Only reason I didnt get them was the arrangement /price of mine in part ex. ALthough I am still thinking about doing it!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
The EVO seats in the for sale section are very good :) Went and looked at them today. Only reason I didnt get them was the arrangement /price of mine in part ex. ALthough I am still thinking about doing it!

If you want Recaro or recliners you won't get anythat cheap again. Even if you buy cheap s**t seats by the time you add on mounting brackets it will be alot more than that.

Bumder With A Buffer
The £500 wasnt an issue (for me anyway) it was the £150 for my full leather interior. So £150 for mine with £350 to pay....I though it was my interior plus £150 :eek:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I am not sure how much the interior or seats are worth but would most deff say more than £150.

Buy them and flog yours seperatley then? I was searching for ages and not long bought some Trendlines which were £550.

Have you looked on MLR? Or evo forums?

Bumder With A Buffer
Contemplating doing it that way! Just a lot to shed out for..I may well miss out on these ones but hey ho :( I have found some on MLR actually....my eyes only though ;)

Clio
ive got crappy ripped dynamique cloth seat

GEtto poor lol

havnt even got a cam anymore to take pic ha