ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silenced Decats - where to buy

ph1 172
I had one made as AFAIK there isn't one available off the shelf. Sharpens up throttle response but is still a fair bit louder than not having a cat there but not as loud as having a straight decat

LY Megane R26
I only found 2 places when I was looking at little while back when I was trying to decide what exhaust options to take.

Piper do one, well technically they do 2 one to fit their system, it's a sleeve fitment so may aslo fit ktecs ultra system or milltek, but you may need to cut it as I'm not sure on what lengts ktec or milteks are, so cant guarantee what systems that will fit, and they do one to fit standard system which the olive fitment.
Ktec also do one for their ultra system, again this is a sleeve fitment so not sure exactly what other exhausts it'll fit that are sleeved systems but may fit or may need some modding somewhere.

It just depends on what system you have currently or are looking to get. The piper one that is designed to fit standard system would probably be the best bet as that'll fit most other systems that are cat back. Think it's about £130 plus postage

But they're the only 2 options I found anyway. Or could just get a decent custom fitting centre to make one?