ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 guildford 12;05

Looked nice, and very clean! Also lowered? Are you on here? You were turning right at the crossroads heading towards the little co-op and the wooden bridge pub!
Ollie

Fair enough! I'm up Belmont avenue (top of rydes hill) , so not far from you it seems. Quality :) il let you know when this mini meet thing is taking place and if you're interested, come along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Iceberg 172
Well I have one for sale. Need a standard exhaust back in my life. It's a pucker exhaust if I must say. Looks and sounds the t!ts :)

looking for a standard exhaust and money my way. And we're both in guildford. It's fate lol... You need a yozza :))

Wouldn't mind hearing it, but I don't think I'd end up buying it. Will see. If you still have it when we all meet up, I may be interested :)

monaco 172
Do you have a Kane FM sticker in the rear window? If you do.... I saw you drive through Guildford the other week. If not, another Monaco :eek:

No that's not me. I will also keep an eye out and see when this meet is. There's a couple of people around my way that will also probably be up for it.

I'm not gonna be around Sunday eve I don't think as il be returning from holiday. Could try and get people together for a mid-week meet? Maybe, not next week but the following? Il set up a date and ask people when I'm back and see what we can sort out :)