ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182, Asda Shoeburyness

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
Had RenaultSport stickers on the rear quarter panels and a CS sticker on the rear windscreen. Plate began FE55.

Silver 182
Had RenaultSport stickers on the rear quarter panels and a CS sticker on the rear windscreen. Plate began FE55.

Hey, thats me :) I work there a home shopping delivery boy, part time. So always parked somewhere in the first 2 rows of car park next to the petrol station :)

Have you seen a black 182 in shoebury with pink tow stickers and a front bucket seat?)

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
I can't recall seeing that one. The pink tow sitckers would make it distinctive. Is that another CS member's car?

Silver 182
I can't recall seeing that one. The pink tow sitckers would make it distinctive. Is that another CS member's car?

dont think so havent seen it on here..

The guy got the car about 5-6 month ago, i delivered to his home address, met his nice parents)