ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 (?) Ellesmere Port roundabout this afternoon, rego LB55 (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  '20 Zoe, '09 V70
Stop driving like a div.

I was in the blue Clio in the middle lane, I saw you in my rear view mirror slice across 3 lanes without indicating cutting up at least 2 cars, once of which blared their horn at you before you shot off towards the M56 after flying through a red light.

I saw your CS.net sticker in the window - stop making us look like yobs, you spanner. :down:

Clio 182 FF
Stop driving like a div.

I was in the blue Clio in the middle lane, I saw you in my rear view mirror slice across 3 lanes without indicating cutting up at least 2 cars, once of which blared their horn at you before you shot off towards the M56 after flying through a red light.

I saw your CS.net sticker in the window - stop making us look like yobs, you spanner. :down:
Haha typical non sport driver!! I didn't cut anyone up and wasn't driving like a div thank you. All under control just getting through the people that can't drive properly!!!

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
What, because I drive a slower car than you I'm a worse driver than you? Judging by the horns blaring.... maybe not the case.

You also went through a red light. So yeah, you were driving like a div. I saw you do it because you flew past me as I was slowing down for it.

Clio 182 FF
What, because I drive a slower car than you I'm a worse driver than you? Judging by the horns blaring.... maybe not the case.

You also went through a red light. So yeah, you were driving like a div. I saw you do it because you flew past me as I was slowing down for it.[
I wasn't suggesting that!!
Think you will find it was Amber my friend! lol you sound like a 62 year old not 22! Pipe down and crack on looking for so called div drivers!!

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
I have no problem arsing about in cars, my problem is you cut somebody up (actually several cars) and shot through a red light doing it. I know it was red because I was behind you and I saw it go red before you crossed the line. Not only that it was amber for 3 seconds so you had plenty of time to stop as I managed to and you were behind me!

Don't be a bell, if you're gonna tear-arse around do it on a quiet country road, not a major roundabout for a motorway when it's busy.

I dick around all the time in my car and I did when I had my bike. I didn't do it in moderately heavy traffic though, I did it on a car park or a quiet road.

Not appropriate man.

Clio 182 FF
Please do not insult other members.
Jus
I have no problem arsing about in cars, my problem is you cut somebody up (actually several cars) and shot through a red light doing it. I know it was red because I was behind you and I saw it go red before you crossed the line. Not only that it was amber for 3 seconds so you had plenty of time to stop as I managed to and you were behind me!

Don't be a bell, if you're gonna tear-arse around do it on a quiet country road, not a major roundabout for a motorway when it's busy.

I dick around all the time in my car and I did when I had my bike. I didn't do it in moderately heavy traffic though, I did it on a car park or a quiet road.

Not appropriate man.
Jesus will you just get a life!! And stop being a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.