ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 hellesdon norwich

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
There's a few in Norwich, never been able to find them on the forum before though

Hey that was me, where you in your sport? I can't remember seeing another clio, i don't think so anyways but i was probably thinking of my bed at that time haha!

Renault clio sport
Hey that was me, where you in your sport? I can't remember seeing another clio, i don't think so anyways but i was probably thinking of my bed at that time haha!
Yea was in my clio sport . Gave you a little toot but you where away with the fairy lol

Renault clio sport
There's a few in Norwich, never been able to find them on the forum before though
Yea I have seen a few . I once saw a meet at sainsbury in thorpe . Was probably around 10 -12 clios. Was in the misus car but you think it was guys off the forum ???

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
When was this? I was at a meet there a month or so back now.

typical, I say I've never seen anyone own up to having a silver clio sport on here and someone responds :p

Renault clio sport
When was this? I was at a meet there a month or so back now.

typical, I say I've never seen anyone own up to having a silver clio sport on here and someone responds :p
Yea was probably around a month aga or so. Was that organised through the forum ? Would love to come along ....

Haha yea typical lol

172 Cup
Yea I have seen a few . I once saw a meet at sainsbury in thorpe . Was probably around 10 -12 clios. Was in the misus car but you think it was guys off the forum ???

Was that on Easter Sunday by any chance? If so, we were meeting there before heading out in convoy to Yarmouth for an official East Of England meet. Are you going to CSS? Quite a few of us from around here are going :)

Renault clio sport
Was that on Easter Sunday by any chance? If so, we were meeting there before heading out in convoy to Yarmouth for an official East Of England meet. Are you going to CSS? Quite a few of us from around here are going :)
I believe it was . I'm trying to get the Saturday off work . Really want to go !!! You guys gunna convoy there ??

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
That's still being planned, it'll be west norwich Definatly due to that's the direction we'll be going anyhoo