ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 182 sandhurst

Petrol Blue 182.
on the bypass, was behindyou. think it had anthracite 182 wheels, could be wrong, could be halfpint. gave you a falsh as i turned off

White APE
Wasnt me mate.

I have found the owner of the Cup'd silver 182 we keep seeing. He works in Phones 4 u in Camberley. Had a word with him and told him to get on here but dont think he has yet.

Ive got the stickers in me car now so you should be able to identify me. :)

White APE
LMAO

Nah, when i got my new fone the fit bird that served me was chatting to me for ages, asked me what motor i had (she loved it) and then said her colleague has just bought one and its that guy we keep seeing. Parantly he wouldnt shut up in the backroom that he'd been spotted about in it! LOL Told him to get on here but dont think he has.

I found a RB R27 yesterday parked in someones drive about 200yards from my house. Flyer went through their letterbox :D

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
i was out in my old dears 182 (she's in her mid 50's) and was spotted by someone in a silver 182 at the Texaco, dunno who it was tho.. was a month or so ago, perhaps its the same person, young lad with bird in..

im always out in my Black gt Ph-urbo so if you see me beep..

Petrol Blue 182.
i flashed you if it was? you were heading towards bracknell. i turned into owlsmoor estate

titanium 182,
yes t'was me lol i thought you flashed but wasn't sure, i was on my way to a friends just near magdalane rd :)

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
hmmm from that round about near birchill, the link road that goes through to camberly (past the big M&S n Tescos). See a silver 182 on the other side nearly everyday around 6- 6:30. Flash it aswell. I`m in a silver 182 with cup.

White APE
chetannathwani does the one you spot have the cup packs? i think its the elusive one i keep seeing. ive hung me arm out the window to him before and gota wave back.

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
Hmmmmm I dont think so, ill check again tonight - sure I`ll see him/her. Your just down the road from me halfpint - im in Aldershot (not from - just living!)

White APE
Ahh right, yea, not far away atall. Love the way you say your not from aldersh!t lol

Where abouts in aldershot are ya? i sometimes come down the bvr and head through mill lane and then down to Badshot lea.

Clio 182 FF + Cup Packs
I live in the good part of Aldershot! near the park (top of the hill). Brackers 3rd Aug?? I`m in!! Where are the details?