ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Ph1 HUGE WING M60

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RB Clio 182
fb_img_1466982795215-jpg.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Well I'm on the fence, car looks clean and purposeful but f**k me that wing is bigger than the table at the last supper!

I'm glad it sees track action.

Not my cup of tea, Spoiler spoils it for me, but its not my car so who cares. Refreshing its not just some 'scence' crap and you actulaly go on Track.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Mounted on just the boot lid or does it connect to something structural? Must be plenty of flex in the boot lid!

If it actually works fair enough

330i. E30 Touring.
Mounted on just the boot lid or does it connect to something structural? Must be plenty of flex in the boot lid!

If it actually works fair enough

No. For anything like this to actually work, it needs to be mounted to something structural.

A hinged, flexible part is going to absorb the minimal effects it actually makes. Unless the bootlid is secretly welded shut?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
No. For anything like this to actually work, it needs to be mounted to something structural.

A hinged, flexible part is going to absorb the minimal effects it actually makes. Unless the bootlid is secretly welded shut?

Funny you mention this.

I was thinking into the workings of an air brake the other day, and how to change my cup spoiler into an air brake* (bare with me here, don't laugh yet)... I figured the piston assembly, and spoiler, would need to be mounted to the boot floor with clearance holes made in the boot lid to have any effect at all.

I didn't even put two and two together in here until you mentioned that lol.

*watching the 675LT on top gear the other week made me love air brakes.

Look at the epicness of this ffs.

OPEN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.