ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simply French - Beaulieu - Sunday 8th July

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Think there's a few of us meeting at cosham McDonald's around 9ish if anyone wants too meet from Portsmouth area and convoy down?

Think I should go for this :) My first meet so will know nobody!

GTD, Lupo
ok not working now so should be there. I will follow you down Tim as i have no idea where we are gong.

172cup
If I get my car back I could meet you guys at Morrisons Supermarket Spruce Drive Totton Southampton SO40 8AD I could leed the way go thought the forest it's a nice drive

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172
Hi paul which layby near the m3 are you going from as i might head that way from work (crondal) might tag on behind ! as well as mattg

cheers

GW 200 with Cup pack
balls :( think i'm busy this weekend... would have been a great excuse to drive and visit a show with other CSers :(

Iceberg 172cup
Shamous just been reading through and u mentioned meeting in petersfield an then cosham? Have u all agreed on a time and place as I'm up for it. Will be my first event of any sort. New to all this.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I shall be there (weather depending also I suppose), I won't be coming from pompy/gosport way though as I'm stopping in the new forest Saturday night.

GTD, Lupo
Hi paul which layby near the m3 are you going from as i might head that way from work (crondal) might tag on behind ! as well as mattg

cheers

Hey Lloyd,

We meet at the layby between Odiham and Hook! Normally on the Odiham side where the porkies van parks up! I will be on time and Tim is normally late. The wife is on about joining me at the moment but that might change by Sunday. You are from liphook area?

Bendunn you are more than welcome to join us?

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172
Hey Lloyd,

We meet at the layby between Odiham and Hook! Normally on the Odiham side where the porkies van parks up! I will be on time and Tim is normally late. The wife is on about joining me at the moment but that might change by Sunday. You are from liphook area?

Bendunn you are more than welcome to join us?

Yep i know the one i am from liphook, but i work in crondal will be that way first thing in the morn ! think my misses wants to come as well

what sort of time ? will be nice to give my meg a run sorry its the same colour as yours tim (not as quick as yours tho!)

monaco 172
Shamous just been reading through and u mentioned meeting in petersfield an then cosham? Have u all agreed on a time and place as I'm up for it. Will be my first event of any sort. New to all this.
Yer there's a couple of us meeting at petersfield services and probs get some breaky, but were aiming to leave there by half 8 to get to cosham for just before 9 where theres a couple others joining to then head down to lyndhurst.

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Found it, good old iphone maps meeting there would be easy only 1 junction down the m3, what time aswell?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Nice one, that's pretty easy for me to get to. What time are people meeting at the layby??

GTD, Lupo
Not sure on a time and I'm now not even 100% I can go, I have been stuck on a team that will have to go and help out with the floods if they get any worse! I'm currently on 2 hour standby and we only just managed to avoid flying up last night. I'm in work this morning so hopefully I will find out more info. Let's just hope it stops raining! Tim will know a time!