ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Single to twin exhaust

Impreza
Been browsing the site for the last week or two as I am keen to get a new little toy. I prefer the twin rear pipes to the hidden single one. What is involved in changing from single to twin? I realise the rear bumper would need to be replaced but is it just a case of changing centre and rear parts of the exhaust or is there more to it than that?

Impreza
Thanks for the info, I can't see the link - I'm guessing I need to have made a minimum number of posts like the other forums I'm a member on(hence this reply lol)

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Im selling a 182 style exhuast mate to fit the 172 & bumper but needs exhaust trims.needs no mods,just needs a hanger for the right side tailpipe behind the exhaust.

Impreza
Still looking for a car just now. Moving house this weekend so will be once things calm down. Just doing some research at the minute as I may get 172 or 182 but prefer the twin pipes. Got interested through being an impreza owner for 12 years and a lot of the guys raved about the clios so thought I'd give one a go.