ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SKY HD/BroadBand/Call Deals

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Hi,

I know its been asked before but currently what are the best deals with Sky?

Looking for Free Evening and Weekend Calls, Unlimited Broadband and SKY HD with most Entertainment channels and both Movie channels (Do not want Sky Sports)

I've tallied it up on the site but wondering if you can haggle with Sky if I approached one of the salesman at their little counter?

What are you paying for what?

I think I read that if I wanted HD upstairs I'd need to pay another £10 on top of multi room?

Any help appreciated as I'm paying too much for just Calls and Broadband with BT at the minute.

Cheers
Andy.

I have exact same package with a standard multiroom - £79 a month. HD on the multiroom would be a tenner more.

For new customers though they'll bundle free HD charge for 3 months or half price sport if you take movie etc

Mk3 clio 1.5
Nobody will hardly recieve the same package price. Thwy change all the time. Ring them up for best quote. And best of all its free :)