ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sky hd

LY 182
If you have a High Def T.V. then to me yes. There are only a select few channels and you have to pay 299 + 10/m extra on your monthly premium. Some people will be willing to pay some not. I'd go and get a demonstration if I were you.

Revels Mum & Sister
I like it but there isnt many channels at the moment. Most of the content is good other not so good.

Just depends how keen you are to be an earlky adopter. As prices will drop. I assume you have a HD Ready set

none :(
im looking to buy one over the next few weeks - ill have a look in currys/comet etc to see what picture quality is like etc.

nobblebonce said:
im looking to buy one over the next few weeks - ill have a look in currys/comet etc to see what picture quality is like etc.

All of the currys/comet stores I've looked in have all had there HD sets wired up with scart.

Civic Vtec y0
Thinking of getting a HD TV but would be worth while getting the Sky channels yet I dont think, isnt there only about 8 or so?

You don't get A LOT of stuff at the moment.. but I'd say it was worth it if you have an HD TV just because :)

Discovery HD is quite interesting - some car shows on there, too :)

National Geo HD is good too, in terms of showing off what HD can do.

Sky One HD
Sky Sports HD also OK with a few programs on..

Renault Laguna Coupe
I had HD installed in May. To make the most of it you really need to subscribe to Sky World, which adds up to a whopping £53.50 a month.

There's plenty of good stuff on, and there'll be more every month. The BBC HD channel is just a trial at the moment - they won't start large-scale HD broadcasts until next year.

You need a decent TV to get the most out of it too. At least a 32" HD Ready LCD.

i dont think hd thats made it to market is that great. some early high def stuff i saw was aly good, but your sky hd just isnt doing it for me.

thieving gits sky, full package, plus sky+, sky hd and multiroom =73 spuds/m. No way i'd pay that for sports channels, discovery, sky one and the odd film. They have us over a barrel:( wait till mid n ext year when there either giving the boxes away free or/and they've scrapped the £10 charge for it. Let all the sill buggers pay for the new technology, then it'll come down:)