ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky just died on me WTF!!!

Happy watching tv and y sky box went into standyby ode and wont coe out of it no matter what i do! Tried switching it off at the ains etc to no avail, any ideas?? TIA

Oh slick the f*****s come back on now just as i'd posted this

It was out for the best part of 30mins, god i dont know what i'd do without 999 chanels of nothing on

330Ci (Fail)Sport
We had this on our Sky+, turned it off and on from mains but still on standby, so left it off for 5mins, then switched it back on and it worked.

Kept happening so we got a new box from sky under warranty, only the dimwits used an amstrad (or similar) reconditioned box and somehow ruined our signal. He didn't know how he'd ruined it so we said we ask sky for another box, so he refused to bother fixing it then as he'd get no commission for it now as someone else would be coming to fix the problem. Complained to sky and a different guy came and fitted a brand new Pace box. Been happy days so far.