ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky tv offers?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Does anyone know of any good sky tv offers at the minute? I'm just after a TV package, no BB or telephone. All entertainment channels but not interested in movies/sport.

best I can see atm is £31.50 per month with a free 2tb box and £100 of m&s vouchers.

Anything better out there?

Clio 182
Just renewed mine tonight, all channels plus sports and movies.half price at £27 a month for 12 months. No contract.
We were with them on a half price deal which expired. So we cancelled and the misses called them back up tonight and got that offer.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
All a load of rubbish as they end up charging whatever they want. We signed up to £37.50 for 12 months yet half way through started paying £48.50. I get emails all the time saying price increase by 50p etc etc

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Easy as. Might take a few weeks to get credited with the cashback to your quidco account, then you just send it to your bank acc.

I think mine was £100 and £120 M&S or thereabouts.

Get the quidco app toolbar for Firefox and it will tell you when you're about to use a cashback site. I've earned hundreds!

You have to click onto the offer through the QC site link for it to work though

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Paid to you by bacs, once they receive it from sky. Done a few things through quidco

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
I went with the Quidco offer in the end. So here's what i've ordered for our new house:

Sky TV entertainment extra+
2TB HD sky+ box
12 month contract
£100 M&S voucher
£120 cashback from quidco
No connection/set up fee
£31.50 / month

Then for BB and telephone

Virgin Media 120mb connection
Phoneline with unlimited landline and virgin mobile calls
£36 / month

Quite chuffed really, better package than I currently have and cheaper.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Did you go through Quido for Virgin too?

No, I could have got £20 or £30 cashback through quidco, but it was just easier to call them and arrange moving (we already have Virgin). It was hard work getting them to understand that I didn't want there TV package anymore because it's shite (I hate Tivo!)