ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small dCi Meet

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Was nice to finally have a dCi meet after a couple of failed attempts. Definately wanting a few more people next time.

Photos below (order - dCi 80, dCi 65, dCi 100)

140820112058.jpg

140820112059.jpg

140820112060.jpg

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Forgot to say sorry for the late turn up lol. Me and road sign's don't mix. :lol:

Here are some picture's, if you want any sending Skott or Daz just PM me.

DSCN1289.jpg

DSCN1290.jpg

DSCN1291.jpg

DSCN1292.jpg

DSCN1293.jpg

DSCN1294.jpg

DSCN1295.jpg

DSCN1296.jpg

DSCN1297.jpg

Would be up for a meet again in the near future, hopefully get a few more along! :D

Edit: Re-sized the photo's so they fit on the page, might take a while to update due to photobucket being weird.

Listerine & Poledo
Would have been better if photo'd in front of something apprpriately smokey.

like an old oil-burning power plant, or near a barbeque.

:)

Megane r26
Looking clean, the diesels are very underated i reckon. Drove an 85 a while back after doin some work on it an for what it was i was rather impressed by its performance.

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Daz when you next up North East way?
Will certainly meet up to get some new photo's with your beast ;)
Better picture's this time?

clio 1.5 dci 80
I want a dci 65! What MPG do you get from it?
all depends how well you drive it. i have dci 80 and on motorways im putting out 65 mpg on standard diesel. i once got 102 miles to the gallon on super diesel. cruzing at 70 on motorway. if you drive it nuts i hit about 45- 50 mpg.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
all depends how well you drive it. i have dci 80 and on motorways im putting out 65 mpg on standard diesel. i once got 102 miles to the gallon on super diesel. cruzing at 70 on motorway. if you drive it nuts i hit about 45- 50 mpg.

I think I might have to get one and do a sport rep :)

My 35mpg from my 1.6 is a joke!

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Tonka - I'm up most weekends now, can arrange a small meet this weekend?

Anyone interested in a small diesel meet at the weekend?

Average of 60-70mpg on the motorway. Currently I'm getting 50mpg and normally 30mpg through town, but thats a different matter :evil: :evil:

clio 1.5 dci 80
Tonka - I'm up most weekends now, can arrange a small meet this weekend?

Anyone interested in a small diesel meet at the weekend?

Average of 60-70mpg on the motorway. Currently I'm getting 50mpg and normally 30mpg through town, but thats a different matter :evil: :evil:
where will it be held?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
All the ones on autotrader have done 200k miles :(
Might get a broken one a rebuild it as a project.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Fair point, remap th 80 and your onto a winner imo.

got to disagree, my remapped 100 was doing better mpg than a standard 80 with 130bhp/190lbft, granted a remapped 80 would do slightly better mpg but its still going to have a 20bhp or so handycap, less torque and worse clutch/gearbox/linkage setup

clio 1.5 dci 80
when u get remap u can choose economy. power or happy medium if u go for power it might drop slightly but happy medium boots both up. my remap soon. im sticking to the power option.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive had a few people who have trialed the 2 extremes, economy and power and noticed a difference in power but not so much in economy. i wouldnt bother with anything other than full power! at least then ur getting a return for ur investment in fun.

use the extra boost and fueling and its going to be a bit worse on fuel, not much though. use your extra torque with less gear changes and revs and you will get a slight increase while covering ground quicker

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
I went for the 50/50 remap. Gains in the region of 20-25bhp 40-52lb/ft. Average of 10% extra MPG.
100 are the way forward and get them remapped! They surprise you every time you put your foot down!

Daz - Cannot this weekend, going down Nottingham. When else you up?

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Whats the 5th November like for everyone? - Locations still undecided as of yet (South Sheilds, Drum Ind Estate [same as previous meet], any other ideas?) Preferably local to Durham area.

Talking of MPG's :cry: when i "hoon" mine I've seen 15's, you'll like it tonka ;)

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Whats the 5th November like for everyone? - Locations still undecided as of yet (South Sheilds, Drum Ind Estate [same as previous meet], any other ideas?) Preferably local to Durham area.

Talking of MPG's :cry: when i "hoon" mine I've seen 15's, you'll like it tonka ;)

5th Sounds good to me, have to tell you closer to the date though.
Somewhere with good back shoot for picture's would be best!

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
South Shields, looking out to the north sea
Somewhere in gateshead near the swing bridge I think, graffiti'd walls.
Next to the Baltic, looking across to the "eye"

Attachments

• 287334_l.jpg
    287334_l.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 287334_l.jpg
    287334_l.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 26

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
South Shields, looking out to the north sea
Somewhere in gateshead near the swing bridge I think, graffiti'd walls.
Next to the Baltic, looking across to the "eye"

Deal, I'll let you know closer to the 5th!