ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small Dents, All You Need Is A Glue Stick!

Clio Dynamique 16v
Check this out, some t*at (prob a woman) opened there door on my beautiful back left quatre, and then i found another small dent the week after!

Took it to a mates local garage, wipped out 2 glue sticks, cost me £15 and it looks mint!

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

Cheap, and only took 20mins!

Get It Done!

how big were the dents to start with?

i can only imagine it works on largish dents, rather than small creases which you usually get from doors/trolleyc etc.

any before pics? ... saying that, do you have any after pics too?

Clio Dynamique 16v
il get the before pics off my phone later.

as for the after pics, il take them when my car comes back from having the alloys sprayed..........WHITE

Yeah Mate!

106 GTi
how big were the dents to start with?

i can only imagine it works on largish dents, rather than small creases which you usually get from doors/trolleyc etc.

any before pics? ... saying that, do you have any after pics too?

Should be fine on small dents, the guy that I use does 80% of his work now using hot glue technology from the front of a panel. Slighty different system to the one in this thread but uses a similar principle.

Storm Grey 200
I think its just like the glue you get in a glue gun iirc you can get them off ebay, the sticks with a eye in the end that is

Lots of Alfas
Can anyone remember (probably not) on the old forum a few years ago a bloke with a mint williams parked up in the shopping centre and he strapped foam padding all down the side of the car?!! Was extreme but quite funny.

Can anyone remember (probably not) on the old forum a few years ago a bloke with a mint williams parked up in the shopping centre and he strapped foam padding all down the side of the car?!! Was extreme but quite funny.

PMSL

Punto/Clio GTT
still dont really get how you can pull a dent out perfectly without seeing what you are actually pulling?

surely its gonna be trial and error? put it on, take it off, put it on take it off?

with the bars you can see exactly where you gotta press, where you gotta not press and far you gotta press.

cant see how you can visibly see the dent coming out 100% with this glue method?

106 GTi
LOL what is there not to understand! Attach the pully thing to the panel with some glue and pull out the dent !

106 GTi
Not something I would DIY, and did walk away the first time the chap started doing it on my old 205 !