ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small Meet @ Squires Monday 3rd or Thursday 6th June

Monaco 172
Ok so decided to try run a little meet at squires milkbar just outside of sherburn in elmet. I know a few people are local and i'd love to meet a few of you, i know its short notice but this is the best i can do at the mo. I have checked the weather forecast for monday and it seems decent enough for a meet. I appreciate not everyone will be available for either date but please let me know if you are!
Thanks Joss.

( Squires can be found on the B1222 at Newthorpe near Sherburn in Elmet in West Yorkshire.
We are just off Junction 42 on the A1(M)
Our postcode for your Sat Navs is LS25 5LX )

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Alright bud, first Thursday of the month is dub preservation at squires so you'll probably be better with the Monday.

Monaco 172
Monday the 3rd it is then! thanks for the heads up! i checked the events page but obviously its just an unofficial meet. Hope to see a few of you there!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
If you get a few names ill be up for it.

Pm Jenic as he can send out a group pm to the Yorkshire members.

Monaco 172
I have me and two mates coming in their clios, and if Ben is coming that's four of us :) ill message jenic and ask him to message the locals

Si_

too many cars!
should be up for a drive over there but wont know for certain until get back to work tomorrow. only owned the clio for couple weeks so be interesting to see what the clio scene is all about.

Passat
I've just received a load of work I need to get done in the next few days. I may still come...but please don't wait around for me.

clio 172 cup
Yeah I thought it was alright apart from the coppers spinning round and trying to catch me for plate lol
but I didn't stick around I was gone haha good to see a few peeps

clio 172 cup
Haha yeah we went bk past lol they didn't have the size I wanted so made do wi that lol

​its all good fun tho haha