ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smashed silver 172 leicester??

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i just hope it is not pagey6005:( you was racing my friend in his mr2 and lost control and took out a load of signs.
he came back and said the car was fucked but the driver is ok just shook up.

what the hell happened

Last edited:
Hey, yeah you now have the only ph1 in leics lol! Ime ok, just the cars totalled, too quick across island and with the flick left right camber cange caught me out n the backend just went, spun bout 2 or 3 times and ended up half up the embankment, am gutted cuz love that car

Tell ure mate i want round 2 when i get a new one lol! Can laught about it now, just gutted bout it really, loved thta lil car! lol! but cars are replaceable, ime not and it could have been alot worse!

yep lol! wasnt giving too much cuz was wet, but it didnt help that both lights were green so was a straight run at it.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
f***s sake, stupid for racing, notice you left that out of the original thread.

Alfa GT
Lol, retty funny you never mentioned this in your original thread lol. s**t happens though mate, as you said it was only a car, they are replacable.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Given the state of the car, very lucky no-one hurt.
Lack of talent + racing =
attachment.php

Audi S1
Not only did u get woop'd by a mr2 (why did u bother) ... but u wrote ur car off.... now thats what i call bad luck...

f**ks sake, stupid for racing, notice you left that out of the original thread.

Wasnt full on racing cuz of weather but was going too fast for the conditions and with the camber change in the road it just went. Noone else fault, my own stupidity for going that fast in the wet, i saw the green lights across the island and went for it and it cost me.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i think he is gutted enough guys about it, and on his defence my back end always twiches out on the bit he crashed it. its just was a bad choice to decide to put your foot down.

dont think he will be racing you anytime soon hun you scared the crap out of him lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
innit bruv. brap brap.

no sympathy from me. drivking like a nob ftl.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not being harsh, but you can't justify this. Take it on the chin, in the long term (if it changes your driving) this could be a good thing. If someone had been hurt (or killed) you'd be facing jail.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
So, what were you doing, just slightly racing?

on his defence my back end always twiches out on the bit he crashed it.

You must be going to quick. You're car shouldn't just 'twitch out' under normal driving.
i know what you saying hun and no i was not sticking to the speed limit i went 10mph over it.
its just bad luck but he has learnt from it

Not being harsh, but you can't justify this. Take it on the chin, in the long term (if it changes your driving) this could be a good thing. If someone had been hurt (or killed) you'd be facing jail.

Yeah i totally accept all the critism it was my fault i fully admit that i was driving too fast for the road conditions and knowing the road i should have know better, and you right i was lucky no one else was involved and just as lucky that i walked away, i posted the pics and comments to show my stupidity and hope other people might think twice before putting their foot down in the wet.

Monaco RS Clio 172
well done for admitting it mate and yes you are an idiot for racing in the wet... but everyone does something stupid on the road at least once. luckily for most of us we survive to tell the tale.

to be fair mate I have lost my ass end in my old mk1 clio rsi on the road, down country lanes, fortunately was me on my own no other cars about, surprisingly didn't go that fast before I lost the ass spun once and was lucky enough to not hit anything!

since then I have been an old lady driver in the wet and it will stay that way :)

what is is. don't let it get you down. onwards/upwards.