ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snappy is such a tease....

Subaru Impreza P1
I'm sorry but how can it 'look chavy'??? I'm pretty sure it isn't (and can't) wear a pair of old dirty Nike Air Max's, Lacoste joggers & an old baseball hat.....

That word is tossed around far too much on here IMO & has lost all meaning. Far be it from anyone to do ANYTHING different or a bit lairy & not be called a f**king chav. I'm sure no one on here is (and wants to be) classed as a chav. The majority of us care about our cars, don't abuse them, have loads of self respect & have jobs instead of reproducing like rabbits & scrounging from the system. Rant over...

Apologies to the OP, & on topic the wheel looks amazing!!

LOL...Chill out.....HOOK LINE & SINKER

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Rofl,loves a bit of a wind up ;)

And as for the carbon,anyone who doesn't approve is clearly completely blind and most definitely wrong in their opinion. As such they can in the words of the great Gatsby " suck my mother f**king ****" they're staying ;)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Fitted, pic one with c/f, pic 2 without

and for the record they are staying ;) lol!!!

DSC_4438_zps6a72895a.jpg

DSC_4439_zpsaf6e7138.jpg