ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sniff Sniff i miss my car

clio 172 mk2
hmmm i miss my car peeps everytime i come on this forum i miss it so much and its only been gone 3 weeks to service, sad though carried to do a general service and timing belt, sadly however my parts from eu the cam belt, tensioners, and aux belt came a week late so my car sat down in a building doing nuttin missing precious driving time.

to furthur add injury the mechanic opened her up when i went to see her all engine parts all over inside my bay now i know thats the normal procedure but dont u get a lil paranoid or it must just be me, thinking of a bolt not being placed back correctly or the such :(, now the new problem arised of having one wrong tensioner so i have to send that back to eu and then reship the new one cause the dude handling the parts brought the wrong one but say what s**t happens, its all part of life but thats another week down for my baby.

im missing her everyday at least i still have my wife (who comes first by the way) but sadly i value and love my driving and i cant you guys is there anything i should look out for when i get back my car to make sure the job was executed professionally im putting my full faith and trust into the mechanic but anything in particular i should look out for? gimme a shout on it to somewhat ease my paranoia lol

thanks all
bless up

clio 172 mk2
hahaha dont take me too seriously i know its just a clio and not my life lol just miss driving, travelling all over the place in a hot sweety maxi aint the cut lol sadly our country doesnt get the great luxuries of a air con taxi or the such so its hot blazing 37 degree celcius sun everyday haha just miss the driving :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i'd rather live in trinidad and have no car than live in shitty england and have two cars!!