ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SNIPER CAT BACK RACE EXHAUST SYSTEM yes or no ?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
If you must..i would go to somewhere like longlife/top gear if they still exist and get one made up.

When i had a 1.2 got one made up by them and sounded half decent for a 1.2 :eek: and came with lifetime warranty.

clio 1.2
just seen it on ebay n got exited hahah, will get one made up by blueflame or longlife, cant beat lifetime warrantly

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why do you need a 'Race' exhaust system for your 1.2??

What exactly are you planning on racing?

Mk2 1.4 s
Why do you need a 'Race' exhaust system for your 1.2??

What exactly are you planning on racing?
Probably because its hard for young people to get insured or maybe he just wants a nicer car he only asked gor an opinion not abuse I see this all the time on here its each to there own if u aint got anything helpful to say then just don't say it

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Probably because its hard for young people to get insured or maybe he just wants a nicer car he only asked gor an opinion not abuse I see this all the time on here its each to there own if u aint got anything helpful to say then just don't say it

Where have I abused him??

I asked a simple question. A question which is valid. No 'Proper' exhaust manufacturer will make a 'Race' system for a 1.2 Clio. Because it's pointless.

clio 1.2
race exhaust system is what it stated in the advert on ebay , not my opinion , and will be going for the ktec system mate , ;)

race exhaust system is what it stated in the advert on ebay , not my opinion , and will be going for the ktec system mate , ;)

Good choice lad, look so nice recessed into the bumper...
IMG_0010.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Probably because its hard for young people to get insured

So the op decides to make it even harder by sticking a whopping great exhaust on a 1.2 that just makes you look like a knob? That's presuming the insurance will even know about this exhaust.

So the op decides to make it even harder by sticking a whopping great exhaust on a 1.2 that just makes you look like a knob? That's presuming the insurance will even know about this exhaust.

So because he doesn't have a 2l car he's not allowed to modify it to make it look nice? IIRC Adrian Flux wanted £45 when I asked about a ktec exhaust. Beats paying £4000 on insurance for a sport. You talk out your arse matey.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So because he doesn't have a 2l car he's not allowed to modify it to make it look nice? IIRC Adrian Flux wanted £45 when I asked about a ktec exhaust. Beats paying £4000 on insurance for a sport. You talk out your arse matey.

Clearly I don't. Only retards pay £4k for insurance. After all the nice 1.2's I have seen on here I don't think a big fat exhaust tip sticking out the back was the deciding factor tbh.

Each to there own though.. wont be me looking like a pleb.

Clearly I don't. Only retards pay £4k for insurance. After all the nice 1.2's I have seen on here I don't think a big fat exhaust tip sticking out the back was the deciding factor tbh.

Each to there own though.. wont be me looking like a pleb.

He's not getting the sniper one. He's getting the ktec one, it's not a big fat exhaust tip, look at f0xy's old one on the page before.

clio 1.2
n listen lad no ones lookin like a pleb it personal prefferance to the car and i dont concider 3.5 inches to be a big fat exhaust tip ;) ktec looks really good with back bumper