ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Snow / wintery Clio photos wanted ***

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
We are in need of some pictures of your Clios in snow or winter related shots for use on the site over the Christmas period.

These need to be good quality, professional looking photos, although I might be prepared to be slightly less strict than say the calendar thread if we are struggling lol.

Images need to be a minimum of 1000 pixels wide, preferably much higher if possible.

Post up what you have. :cool:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm gonna buy a few cans of fake snow, should have the right effect :p

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
is snow on cleo.

2120_119272880153_8470_n.jpg

hope dats ok.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
At 2am in the morning freezing my arse off i was not that fussed about getting the best picture in the world with the worst iphone camera ever made.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
cracking shots! ^

am i right in thinking these are for the banners? if so, some people need to think before posting.

cant wait for my cars first (in my ownership) snow. lemon meringue lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Jesus christ, some people can't read.
We are in need of some pictures of your Clios in snow or winter related shots for use on the site over the Christmas period.

These need to be good quality, professional looking photos

Images need to be a minimum of 1000 pixels wide, preferably much higher if possible.

Post up what you have. :cool: