ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So I bid £1 for this and won......

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Legally.. he has to sell you the car.. that's what is advertised and he isn't advised you that "if you bid, you are buying a wheelnut" or whatever.

If you want to pursue it, you can.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I should think you have more chance of becoming an astronaut, but as above technically you have won it and its now yours.

So assuming you pay the 41 pounds, he has to deliver it to you.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL I think it was just an advert rather than him selling the car, but it's his own fault for not putting that in the description specifically. It just says to contact him if you want to buy the full car.

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Rs Clio 172
Legally the cars surely yours, but morally do you want it? Lads made a mistake by not including "bidding on locking nut" etc, I know I'd be unhappy for lose hundreds on a technicality. Your choice of course

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Rs Clio 172
Legally the cars surely yours, but morally do you want it? Lads made a mistake by not including "bidding on locking nut" etc, I know I'd be unhappy for lose hundreds on a technicality. Your choice of course

On second thoughts looked at his other listening and he's done it twice again, possibly doing it to dodge eBay fees,

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ill take the wheels if you want to sell them

If you get the car that is ;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
You're actually trying to pursue this to get the car? To me it was quite clear he just advertised it for breaking purposes.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As im a techno spaz no screenshot but the convo so far;

Mate

I'm just wondering, the £40 delivery fee seems a little high.

Can we come to some sort of arrangement?

I'm only down in Bristol so you could be down and back in a day.

Kindest regards

A very happy bargain - hunter

Ollie

Dear 3mercer,

What part is it your after?

Cheers Adam

- foxadelphia384

Dear foxadelphia384,

Dont be a satchel.

I don't understand?

I bid on a car and won the auction, now youre aaking me what parts I want? All of them please. Although you can keep any rear view.mirror adornments. I just wanted to check that £40 was correct for delivery from West Yorks to Bristol.

It shouldn't take you long to drive it down if you came on a Saturday. Just make sure you have a watering can as I presume the radiator will need topping up every now and then.

I can't wait to get my new car. Always been a fan of the Williams.

Payment being sent shortly, I'm free this Saturday for delivery. I've booked in a track day at Llandlow on Sunday so need it before then really.

One quick question; how much tread do the tyres have left?

Can't wait to see you

Ollie

- 3mercer