ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So i got my Clio 200's renewal through..

Right well last year my 197 was £477.75 for fully comp, 3 points, £350 excess and protected no claims.....

Renewal today with egg coms in at £616.35 which was bit disappointing.

So decide to have a look about and seen if any cash back deals, found one with quidco for £45 for new customers via aviva.

Gave it a try.....

aviva online...

£250 excess
9 years guaranteed no claims discount
fully comp
10,000 miles a year
3 points for speeding
social, domestic, pleasure and commuting

the price they want?????

£218 a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thats before the £45 cash back.....so took it straight away!!!!

Last edited:
I went with these aswell mate, got a cracking deal too!

was yours like amazingly lower than anyone else? ie like so cheap hard to believe?? thats like £400 cheaper than egg who have always given me best price!

just done a price comparision and half companies wouldnt even quote!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:eek: Well there you go, just goes to show, a bit of ringing around can save a few £'s (and considerably more on this occasion)

:approve:

*makes a note for future reference*

Trouble is aviva/norwich union are Awful! dont crash...

Smashing price non the less

They dealt with my claim when I was it by one of their drivers last year, actually got better service from them than from egg.

But even if service could be questionnable that price is so low!

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
My premium went up by €45 in September because I moved to a lower crime rated, quieter, less populous area outside of Dublin. Nice :S

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
Trouble is aviva/norwich union are Awful! dont crash...

Smashing price non the less

i'm with norwich union with my bike and they were brilliant when some tw*t knocked me off, after taking the c**ts details the b*****d said it wasn't him and he had no knowledge of the accident, they chased him and a few days before going to court he finally admitted it and i got a nice cheque through the post :cool:

Just checked e-mails and it was £52 cash back so even bloody cheaper! Means in reality paying £166 for a years insurance which is unbelievable!!!

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
isnt car insurance really expensive down there?

Tis yes. Admittedly Ive only got 3 years NCB following a nasty crash but Im 34 driving a 08 Clio 1.4. And Im paying 600 euro fully comp. Some places just seem to pluck figures out of the air and say yeah, that seems reasonable.

Brisol my lover..
We use Aviva at work they are the worst company in the world...ever!!
dodgy india call centres, where they have'nt got a clue what you are talking about!!!

Still cheap, lets hope you dont need to use them.