ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold the clio

Liquid Yellow 182
After over a year of ownership sold the clio for this.

1.8 T 4wd (01 reg) FASH, Dolphin Grey, 225 bhp,Full leather, xenons etc etc

Totally standard really happy with it, only got a few pics but ill be sure to get some good ones shortly. Comments welcome
smile.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_1040Small.jpg

Clio couldnt have gone to a better owner, and i know shes going to be looked after VERY well as he's a member on here. Im sure he'll pop up shortly and show his face ;)

Regards

Chris

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Haha! Just thought i'd get the orr in!

Yep lovely cars, Very tunable. Went to a VAG RR day and one of the guys cars kept slipping on the rollers, Was over 300Ft/lb torque!

He's really nciely done the badge on the front RS3.

Was purple with Grey BBS rims! V nice!

BMW M135i
Looking very nice, thought they were more power as standard myself. What sort of power will the remap take it to?

Leon Cupra R 225
VAG is the way forward - well played matey! I'm not biased ;)

Who you getting to remap it? I'm thinking Revo / Jabbasport for my LCR, to take it around 265/270bhp.

Liquid Yellow 182
Thanks for the comments guys :)

Who you getting to remap it? I'm thinking Revo / Jabbasport for my LCR, to take it around 265/270bhp.

im using ADS in Preston who do a revo remap which have the same figures 265 - 270 result :evil:

Chris

Leon Cupra R 225

im using ADS in Preston who do a revo remap which have the same figures 265 - 270 result :evil:

Chris

nice. how much that going to set you back mate? Remap is the start for me, 300bhp is the aim eventually, boomselecta! lol

Liquid Yellow 182

Chris

nice. how much that going to set you back mate? Remap is the start for me, 300bhp is the aim eventually, boomselecta! lol

well awsome gti in manchester do the revo for about 325 on offer atm so i would say it will be about that price at ADS in preston. If it comes out with 270 ill be happy at that :D i not going to do exhausts and filters and all that stuff i think it would ruin the car , im after a nice smooth but fast power delivery now with the added comfort :)