ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some at the 'Ring

Exige S1 + Honda S1
taken by random photographers dotted about,

have a few videos too but they are fecking mahoosive and cant be arsed uploading them

Image590.jpg

touris_24_11_2007_62.jpg

touris_24_11_2007_21.jpg

img_3571-willemfotografie4.jpg

Image559.jpg

20071124touri0053.jpg

20071124touri0048.jpg

172, Tiguan
Nice pics! Is it burning oil?

Can't seem to drag my girlfriend over there anymore. For some reason she doesn't find standing round talking about cars as exciting as I do?! Madness.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Nice pics! Is it burning oil?

Can't seem to drag my girlfriend over there anymore. For some reason she doesn't find standing round talking about cars as exciting as I do?! Madness.

lol...My Mrs would say "Come on then, you have been round once lets go"

Exige S1 + Honda S1
less of the comments, freds right.

not burning oil, did almost 2k miles in 4 days and didnt use any at all.

172, Tiguan
Serious question! Is that positive camber on your front wheels? What suspension have you got on there?

Exige S1 + Honda S1
KW coilovers, I noticed the camber in that picture, might need tweaked although it doesnt seem anywhere near as bad as that when sitting.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
they are circuit 8s, think they stopped making them for a while but they are back i think

Clio 172 ff
Loving those wheels too! :) One question, though, they look rather shiny on a website where I found them. Yours look more matte. How are they in reality? (I'd prefer a silky matte finish)

Exige S1 + Honda S1
they are really bright silver, thats just a load of mud/brake dust
see them here>
Image431.jpg

The lap videos are about 160mb each, kinda big :S

1.8 8v RSi
lmfao i got this email botu how much salt do i need to add and dishwashers lmfao......i dont think i've laughed so hard in a good few months lmao

M

mini-valver

Looks mint fella. Can't wait to get out there next year! Where did you stay?

Exige S1 + Honda S1
im going back next year as well,

the girlfriend organised a nice cottage type guesthouse about 5mins away, think its called gausthouse dederichs

Id recommend it to anyone, about £70 a night

lol @ dishwasher salt, i was on another planet