ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some B*****d has stolen my car

Flamer, x2 19s
My williams was stolen from outside my house last night, reg. L162JOL Please keep you eyes peeled for Willliams 1 parts there's not many of these left now so please email me if anyone lets you know of parts for sale etc etc

Email. minichapperz@hotmail.co.uk
This means i need the 172 fixing earlier than planned.......

RB 182 195bhp
Sorry to hear about this. Scum don't realise the personal attachment people have to a car, and how hard it is to replace an older car with one in similar condition :(

PB172,dci100,dci65
Sorry to say, but I think the one who stole it knows what did he stole and knows this site well.

Hope you find it in one piece.

Nimbus Clio 197
My 172 Cup got nicked in the night, a good few years ago now but I know the feeling all too well. Hope they find it, and I hope they find the thieving scum that took it :mad:

Flamer, x2 19s
1011548_10201608855560694_2027884899_n.jpg971722_10151491563007541_679392790_n.jpg two from Fcs sunday parade lap, to my knowledge it was dragged or broken into and not started. it certainly wasnt the cleanest but it was fun to drive! the green sticker said "oil on the road". uncanny really becuase someones probably stripping it.

clio diesel
Why dont you list all the marks, intricacies and post as many DETAILED pictures you possible can so that if any williams enthusiast comes across them they can inform you. Even detailed pics of wheels can identify sets to people based on colour and paint style. List the marks on the panels you know of and any details of the engine visually.

Williams enthusiasts are very good at picking up on stuff like this.

Also post the details on the french site www.clio-williams.net in case the parts go to the continent.

To be honest, i think it will show up. They will never be able to sell the plaque, and so few wheels come up for sale you can search every day and see them all. Pointless stealing one as you cant break them without all the willams enthusiasts in the country being all over it. I look at every single williams being brpken in detail, i am sure others do.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Damn, nice looking car as well. This is why we can't have nice things, i hope you get it back safe and sound dude.

Forester STi SG9
s**t, I'm sorry to hear this man! That must be gutting!

I see this everyday on the drive into work. I wish I could have caught the b******s in the act, I must have driven past it not long before/after it happened, about 5.30am? I probably would have stopped if I saw someone moving it as well to see wagwarn. :(

Forester STi SG9
Told my mate of your misfortune and he said he actually saw a Williams today at about 2pm hammering it between Newport and audley end! Im hoping that you have recovered it and that that was you driving?