ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some clio pics

Clio 172 Flamer
my trophy and my mate marks aka (psycho sid) FF 172 running a nice 190bhp

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 95
  • 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 58
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 101
  Trophy #490
Three quarter number plate, the best £20 i've ever spent on mine! Makes such a difference.

TTRS & V50
Both very very nice, like to see some better quality pics of them both.

Where do you get the 3 quarter sized plates from ?

Clio 172 Flamer
nice pics

whats the 172 had done to make it 190bhp?

ok lol it has the following
  • 182 manifold
  • full powerflow exhaust system and decat
  • matched inlets
  • reworked and polished throttle body
  • green panel filter
Thats what we no of im conviced its been chiped, it hasnt had a remap because the rev limiter is still at around 7k, he can just get away from me in my trophy and mine aint standard, :dapprove:

My Trophy mods are,
  • K-tec remapped ecu
  • 2.5inch piper exhaust system
  • 2.5inch decat
  • piper x panel filter

Clio 172 Flamer
Three quarter number plate, the best £20 i've ever spent on mine! Makes such a difference.

damn right mate i payed £20 for mine down at the Donny show and its never been off, even the P.C plod has never noticed:rasp:

Clio 172 Flamer
heres some pics of the inside of my trophy ive just had the plastic done, mind the messy carpets tho its a every day car and the weather has been to sh*t to clean it out:eek: and some close up pics

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx
wash me

GetAttachment.aspx

i will get some close up pics of my mates 172 soon, also another mates silver ph1 172 with speedline turinis

Last edited:

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
ok lol it has the following
  • 182 manifold
  • full powerflow exhaust system and decat
  • matched inlets
  • reworked and polished throttle body
  • green panel filter

and thats 190bhp ;O has it been rolling roaded? if so where at? we have near enough the same setup but cams in our track car as we said 190-195bhp max from them mods.

Clio 172 Flamer
well it has the rolling road print outs im not sure where it was done but i will find out, we thought it might of been cammed until the engine went pop but even with the new engine it pulls like a train, i hate going on the motorway with him, when you think tho that bolting the 182 exhaust manifold on will give around the 180 bhp mark anyway so hes made up 10bhp from his decat and exhaust but iam sure its been chipped

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
well it has the rolling road print outs im not sure where it was done but i will find out, we thought it might of been cammed until the engine went pop but even with the new engine it pulls like a train, i hate going on the motorway with him, when you think tho that bolting the 182 exhaust manifold on will give around the 180 bhp mark anyway so hes made up 10bhp from his decat and exhaust but iam sure its been chipped

10bhp from a decat :O

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
well thats what its got and i cant explain how it has 190bhp:S but it does

no worries mate, would like to know what rolling it was like mate.

Would like to book my track car in for january this year. Should get a good reading :D

Clio 172 Flamer
no worries mate, would like to know what rolling it was like mate.

Would like to book my track car in for january this year. Should get a good reading :D

:lolup: you should do mate, hes thinking about going to the north east RR day so we will no for sure then