ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some help please....

Clio 182
Hello, i'm after a bit of help, Recently i've been having this problem with the stop light and hand brake light keep flickering on and off ( together in sync.). Not sure what it is, I hav'nt changed anything recently on the car. I first thought it was under hard acceleration it was happening but it was happening again today on the motoway cruising at about 75 ish. I have been trying to find a pattern when it happens but it does seem to be random. I don't want to take it to Renault yet as they might tell me to get lost because of the mods i've had done to it, I was hoping someone on here might know before I take it in? The chances are they won't know themselves !! Anyway I don't notice any changes in the car's behavour when its happening with no loss of power etc..
Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

Cheers

Paul

Clio 182
i've done about 14,000 miles. I've just had it recently serviced. I hav'nt checked the brake fluid level. But I will do tomorrow. Cheers

Paul

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
ive had the same problem mate and i took it to renault and the w--kers topped the break fluid up not tellin me i had no pads left and had bin doin some serious drivin.hope that helps