ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some horrible B******

clio 172
Had my 172 1 day and some B****** has keyed it!!! Don't see the point what so ever! CCTV set up outside the house now, they will be caught next time!!!

It's A Reno
Really sorry to hear that matey.

It happens all of the time I'm afraid, but after 1 day, what a fcuker!

Audi TT 3.2
what a joke! is there any reason why someone would want to do that to your car? or just random vandalisum?

clio 172
Random, im not an offensive person at all, plus get on with all the neighbours so it seems its just a passer by or something.
Lots of polishing should get it out but spent an hour on it last night and i can still see it and it will annoy me that its there

Mini Cooper S
My mate's Corsa has been keyed 3 times on the same side. What is wrong with these w*nkers!!

LY R26
Sorry to hear about this mate :( they need to be thrown into a pit of boiling crude oil then shat on :approve:

172 Cup
Sorry to hear that mate.

Had my old car, Black vectra gsi keyed only a month ago. managed to get rid of most of it but without getting it painted again you can still see it :(.
But sold the car last week, it was my pride and joy though

They did my girlfriends clio and 2 other cars on our street, its heartbraking
I had mine wet sanded and machine polished, worked really well.

Hope you can get it sorted.