ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Liquid Yellow Sheep Content

LY 182
Well I'll be whacking these in my project thread too, but it's Monday, already bored at work, and I feel like being an ASW.

Got my Turinis fitted at the weekend. Managed to grab a few half decent snaps in the sun. Hope you like.

dsc0001ry.jpg

dsc0002gt.jpg

dsc0007th.jpg

dsc0009qm.jpg

dsc0012fn.jpg

Attachments

• dsc0001ry.jpg
    dsc0001ry.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 185
  LY 182
lovely mate :)

how many coats of sealant did you manage to get on in the end?

I just went for 2. I was gonna do 3 but I ended up going out for a few hours Friday night and didn't have that much time. It was a bit of a mission doing the whole of the outside and inside of the alloys but they should be fairly well protected now and far easier to wash in the future.

Fiesta ST3
I just went for 2. I was gonna do 3 but I ended up going out for a few hours Friday night and didn't have that much time. It was a bit of a mission doing the whole of the outside and inside of the alloys but they should be fairly well protected now and far easier to wash in the future.

hehe, i did my ones over the weekend and now i appreciate my standard 172 wheels, less spokes! takes way longer to clean turinis

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Stunning, turini's may be a bit overdone now but you can't deny they suit the car so well!

LY 182
Stunning, turini's may be a bit overdone now but you can't deny they suit the car so well!

Yeah I know. I figured there's not many LY's around so I can probably get away with it. I was tempted by some 2118's but I would of needed to lower it straight away otherwise the 15's would look lost in the arches.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic looking car, I have a new soft spot for 2118's tho. They look ard'!

What choice of wax mate?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely choice for the body, wheel sealent good choice although I don't buy into wheel sealent. A durable wax is better imo.

Looks amazing wearing dodo.

LY 182
Lovely choice for the body, wheel sealent good choice although I don't buy into wheel sealent. A durable wax is better imo.

Looks amazing wearing dodo.

I liked the review on the wheel sealant on the Polished Bliss site so figured it must be alright if they use it. I'll see how well it performs. It's fairly affordable tbh.

I haven't actually washed the car in a couple weeks. Sun + LY is just a dream haha.