ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some recent snaps of the Flamer.

A Flamin' Red one
I've just been sorting through some photographs and realised I hadn't posted these up. I took them just after the coilovers went on (things have compressed since ;) ).

Very impressed with the detailing bits I've bought recently - the car was actually dirty to the touch.

Does any one have any suggestions for an alternative to photobucket? I'm fed up of having my DSLR photographs raped.

DSC02884.gif

DSC02888.gif

DSC02883.gif

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Car looks amazing :) and the flickr pics are much better! Got to get myself an account there.

A Flamin' Red one
I'd completely forgotten about my Flickr account - had one for ages! It's come on leaps and bounds since I was last using it. Bye bye photobucket!

Thanks for the kind words all.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Bloody stunning, been looking for this post all day at work,.cars almost identical to yours apart from the Vmax.. wanted to find the picture for reference...