ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

someones help through paypal,

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  soon to be 172
I have funds stuck in paypal so here is my thoughts,

Someone on here (paid forum memebr) list a paperclip or somthing on ebay, buy it now at x price,

I purchase said payclip and pay via paypal, You take your fees plus x amount off and transfer the rest ot my via bank transfer (instant) If you bank with halifax its a bonus as they do instant transfer,

You have piece of mind as you are covered from paypal, ebay ect. I will leave instant feedback also.

Plus you make a bit of money.

Pm me if you can help.

Cheers

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Transit Connect.
Why not just transfer it to your own account? Or just pay it to someone via paypal then get them to transfer it?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  soon to be 172
because then they will be worried about claiming it back, Paypal take 2-3 days and need it for somthing else.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So what your saying basically is you want someone to send you money via bank transfer so you have the money in your bank account immediately, and you want to pay them back via Paypal?

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  LY R26
i think he wants one of us to sell him something on ebay for whatever amount, he will pay via paypal, we take off our fees for doing so (paypal fees whatever) then put the money in our bank account, and transer it to his back account..

his paypal account wont let him add his bank account so he cant do this himself.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  soon to be 172
they will but i cant wait the 2 days. So you take a cut and transfer from your bank to mine, Paypal can transfer it to you within 2 days.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
you probably need someone with the same bank as transferring from one bank say Lloyds to Halifax would probably take the same amount of time as paypal, if not longer.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  soon to be 172
99% of banks now offer a fast track transfer, its free of charge and only take 2 hours or less.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  soon to be 172
u list the paperclip then i buy it off you. Dont worry its all are about face.

Thanks for the helpfull bunch though

ie everyone except -leigh- ;) (pft such a girls name)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ITB'd MK1
george-phone-jacker-300x225.gif

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You actually going to tell us what exactly you want us to do, ie, amounts etc?

Can't help you if you wont answer

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Nothing at the mo :(
Ok

What if i setup a ebay for a paper clip for £300?? that ok?

I dont need commision.. but you will only be getting the paper clip..

someone could easily just send u the paper clip roflmao... whats ebay gonna say? sorry mate u got what u paid for

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Can't you just send the money to someone (me perhaps) as a gift through paypal into my account, then the money can be sent back to your account?

Save all the pissing about via Ebay?