ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone's smashed my wing-mirror

Clio Sport 172 Exclusive
:dapprove:

woke up this morning to find the drivers wingmirror hanging off - someone must have hit overnight. The plastic surround is still in one piece but whatever holds everything in place has broken and it's left hanging there.

I'm based in Surrey - anyone know a decent dealer? Anyone have experience of sorting this out before and if so, how much did it cost? I have a 172 exclusive, 2001. If it's going to be mega expensive I'll take it through the insurers but would rather sort it myself if I can.

Not a happy bunny.

mooter

Clio Sport 172 Exclusive
Well, she's gone to the local Renault dealers who will sort the whole lot out for me and deliver the car back within 48 hours, all for £100, so about right then and I don't have to bother with anything. They even gave me a lift down to the local train station so I could get home again haha!

Now to find the b*****d who broke it in the first place *angry*

Not the best of starts to the day!