ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

something for stripped rear (north east)

182 and cherokee 4.0
hi i have the rear of me car completely stripped apart from the cards that house the rear speakers. i am looking for someone to build some sort of insert to go in the back. i was thinking along the lines of a wooden frame covered in alcantara but i am open to suggestions.

does anyone have any contacts that may be able to build something for me or simply line the rear?

thanks, any comments or suggestions welcome

:)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
DSC00580.jpg

If your near Staines, Surrey we can install the above set-up into a 172/182 drop me a Pm for more info if needed ;)

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
looks neet that. Nice job

Thanks mate, Should hopefully be on our service section very soon & with the total weight being under 500 Grams its a great alternative to a lumpy board of MDF + fabric

James

182 and cherokee 4.0
that's the type of thing i'm looking for but i'm nowhere near you unfortunately

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
I can probably get you one made up mate.

Mines in the process of being made now using 6mm ply and acoustic carpet and it should look very tidy!

PM me if anyones interested.

I built a false floor with MDF and carpeted it with acoustic cloth then fitted my rear speakers in to the floor. Looks alot neater than bare metal showing.

182 and cherokee 4.0
I built a false floor with MDF and carpeted it with acoustic cloth then fitted my rear speakers in to the floor. Looks alot neater than bare metal showing.

this is the type of thing i need, wouldn't fancy doing it myself though i would end up messing it up somewhere, i'm too impatient!

this is the type of thing i need, wouldn't fancy doing it myself though i would end up messing it up somewhere, i'm too impatient!

It's fairly simple to do really, even if you do mess it up all you'd have to do is get some more MDF. My floor is in two pieces to allow access to my spare wheel.

320d
Ideally if my car was stripped i'd want a false floor with some storage space underneath for things like shopping etc that you wouldn't want to leave on show. Anybody done this?