ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sonic Origional on XBox 360

MINI Cooper S
Just downloaded the demo, and played the original saga megadrive sonic game from xbox arcade! Remember playing that game like when i was a little kid!

Sonic was great ! I used to love playing it as a kid, I bought a mega drive 2 the other year just I could play it again.

Mazda MX5 1.8
we still play this sometimes on the mega drive.
even got the knuckles add on thingymebob where you can plug normal sonic into knuckles and have knucked in normal sonic

MINI Cooper S
we still play this sometimes on the mega drive.
even got the knuckles add on thingymebob where you can plug normal sonic into knuckles and have knucked in normal sonic

Oh yea! Forgot about that! I still have my megadrive 2 somewere upstairs in the loft lol...

Mito Sportiva 135
I had Sonic 3 which plugged into Sonic and Knuckles, I remember playing the game to death to unlock all the emeralds which gave all the characters super or hyper powers depending if you had them all.

Doomsday zone, the boss specifically, was absolutely solid as I remember with its gravity inverted sections and stretched out save points. Was brilliant to complete it though.

Also the level where Knuckles realises Robotnik is the evil guy and not Sonic is brilliant, how I loved those games!!