ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Playstation 2/ps2 Console+controller+leads+game

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi anyone ever sold anything to someone in America, even though i stated uk only????

Apparently i have to list tracking number etc etc before i get payment thought paypal is this correct??

Cheers Paul

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Help please!Re: Sony Playstation 2/ps2 Console+controller+leads+game

As above, i advertised my playstation, link above and an american guy has bought this, and want me to post it to Nigeria, for starts i only advertised this for uk delivery, but as he put in a bid so high, i thought i would see what he said.

Well hes sent me an email telling me that he is going to pay via paypal.

I have received an email what looks genuine stating that i need to list the following

Name /Shipping Address
Item Number
Name Of Courier Service
Tracking Number
Date /Time Of Shipping.

and Mail the tracking number to our customercare at : paypalcustomerscontact@usa.com.

and the money will then be credited to my paypal out.

This is not the way i have normaly done business through Ebay.

Is it a con????

Help please

Thanks Paul

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  RS Megane DCi 175
Sounds like a Con mate...stay away.
Nothing against the place or the people but anything to do with Nigeria = con in my experience.
New ebay member as well - sounds even more suspect.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Half stripped mk2 172
^^^^^^My mate sold a ps2 on ebay, and same thing happened. Its a con mate, steer well clear of it.

Vince

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same thing happened with my laptop, anything that you get asked to post to nigeria....DONT!

the person does not leave negative feedback etc etc, just send them a nasty email telling them that you will not be posting to nigeria etc etc, and just relist it, and dont use buy it now! its a joke, because you have clearly stated in your listing that you will only post to UK, yet they ask to send it to nigeria! Thats what i did anyway!

EDIT : I see you didnt use Buy It Now anyway, but you can restrict users with a feeback rating of less than 2 cant you?!? Correct me if im wrong!

Trader Rating - 75%
3   1   0
same thing happend with me when i sold a laptop. Some one sending fake paypal emails saying i gota send them a tracking number haha they was from Nigeria 2