ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soon to be new owner

e46 M3 + clio 172
Hi everyone, just signed up.

Massive petrolhead from Nottingham looking to buy a 172 as a daily/runaround. My other car is an e46 M3, which after being a daily for 5 years and sitting on 137k, is time to be semi retired to help prolong a future classic, and buy another future classic while I'm here! Always wanted a little 172, small, fun, standard looking and great power to weight ratio! I'm going to look at one this week so hopefully new owner very soon!

My m3 is fairly modified but plan on keeping the 172 standard, and can't wait to get stuck into the forums and find out the little tricks to get the most out of it, and maybe meet some local owners too! Will keep you updated!

Rob

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome aboard. Get your £12 paid for full membership and put a wanted post in the classifieds, you'll probably turn up a nice cup that way. They are getting popular now as everyone thinks they are about ready to appreciate

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi, I'm a new owner now and loving it. Although I have a few gremlins to sort out. Good luck with finding one soon!

e46 M3 + clio 172
Here she is! Loads of fun to drive, can't wait to make a few tweaks and take her on some good drives!

Attachments

• IMG_9283.jpg
    IMG_9283.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 61

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Is it really two shades of silver or is it a dodgy pic?
It'll probably be a dodgy pic . My 172 when taking a pic from certain angles looked like 2 different shades of silver on the wings compared to the rest of the body work.
Oh and welcome to CS @Rob46m3 :smile:

e46 M3 + clio 172
Thanks guys, its just a dodgy pic - paintwork is fine! Will get more pics up and some of the M3...