ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sort out the Superunleaded debate!

Ive read loads of posts with people arguing whether optimax or super is more responsive and makes your car quicker than standard 95 RON. Is it all in the mind? I know if I spend 9p a litre more on fuel then I want something for my money. I reckon the best way to sort the arguement is: Run your car until it is just about empty of fuel. Get your girlfriend/friend/brother etc to take your car to the petrol station and fill it up with either Optimax/Super or just standard 95ron, but make sure they dont tell you what they put in. Then take your car out and if Super/Optimax work as well as everyone claims, the difference should be immediately noticable and you will know exactly what was put in the car! If you get it wrong, then weve all been had..

LOL - nobody in my family lets me drive their car as I feel its my job to do a full road test including the customary "how fast round a rounda-bout before loosing it" test:eek: I have my AP22 ready but my sis wont let me use it on her RS:(