ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sound Deadning

O4 Dynamique
Do you folks rekon that at high speeds (e.g. on the motorway) the clios sounds really loud inside??

Is there anything I can do to overcome this as I always have to have the radio up to 20 on the Motorway?

Cheers in advance.

Chav Rocket
put it to 21? lol if you want to add more sound deadning dynamat in he doors boot etc
alternativly different types of tyres generate different levels of road noise

Jonni

O4 Dynamique
ok. with dynamat does it literally stick on.

Do you have to cut it to the right size then just stick it where you want it?

PH1 172 Sport
I did the whole boot floor in mine the other week. Made a noticible difference. The spare wheel well is what let most of the noise in imo

172 Race Car
If you think a stock one is noisy you should come out in mine.

Ive been in a car that had been filled with that stuff and it was lexus like quiet

PH1 172 Sport
Mines not stock :) its still loud though just more bearable on the motorway. I didn't add too deadening as I was quite concerned about weight gain!!

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
They are loud...but as they said, Dynamat will make a HUGE difference...I'm planning to do mine next year...right from the firewall to the boot, including doors