ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOUTH EAST 14th Sept @ The Vauxhall Inn

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Guys and Gals, its been a while since we all last met up and had a good catch up.

Tues 14th Sep 7:30pm
Vauxhall Inn
Tonbridge
TN11 0NA

Hope to see you there :)

Last edited:
  Looking for 182
Bugger, I would love to come but I've got a meeting in London until 5pm so I won't be back in TW until about 6.30ish :(

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Squirrel ... see you there then ! I wont be in the scoob as the 'box is being French :'(

Actually, I could as it's a big enough car park that I don't have to go backwards to park

Rob .. I'm gonna slap you tomorrow.

SG9 Forester STi
Would come but wouldn't make it because of work, you'd all be done by the time I got there lol.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
He'll have to come as he's left his French-proof bulb kit and possibly hi-vis in my house haha !

LRJ - Always room for one more. Welcome BTW !

First round's on Sash anyway, get your orders in quick...

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Mr Scone - see above ... I mistook your identity above for the ScarySkwerl. The bus is broken but I might bring it anyway .. reverse doesn't work. Haven't driven it in a fortnight ! :dapprove:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
He'll have to come as he's left his French-proof bulb kit and possibly hi-vis in my house haha !

Get your wallet out then :rasp:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

Ha. No. You're the area rep, you should be providing services to your minions!

In which case, as my subservient followers you should be providing me with refreshments :p

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
7:30 is too late for me :(

7:30's too late? What are you, 90? Get 'yo ass down here! (I still am yet to see your mk1).

Ok, so far we have....

1. Sash
2. TEG
3. danny172 (I'm assuming he's coming as he lives with the above 2)
4. Rob (That's me)
5. Smitchell1
6. WILLIE
7. lrj (Always room for a newbie) :)
8. Scary Squirrel
9. Silent Scone (maybe)
10. Avit (Yes it's ok with everyone) ;)
11. Matteh (when he grows a pair) :rasp:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Go have tea with Sash or get some overtime in...! Do some Xmas shopping ? Fish & chips at the seaside and then be at the pub by 730 ? The options are almost endless...

Hey I'm new to all this lol wot are the plans for when everyone meets, I'm free and might well come along, iv only had the car 2 weeks so wud be gud to take her ....

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
We'll probably have a gander around the cars at some point, have a drink, chat, whatever really.

Meets like this are quite social and chilled out, other day time meets are a lot more about looking at the cars, going for a drive, whatever.

BG182®
I'll deffo be coming along tonight. Plus being late at night and dark means I don't have to clean it the car.