ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East BTCC Brands Hatch Sunday 2nd May

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hi guys and gals
who fancies going to the BTCC on Sunday 2nd of May which is race day?
Gates open at 7am so to try and avoid some of the queues and stuff it would be good if we can leave the meet point by 0845 to get there early'ish :) so how's about meeting in the layby on the A20 just off the M25 junc 3 at 0830?

Tickets ideally bought in advance from the website below so we all get in at about the same time.

https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/race-event-details.asp?ProductID=3870

1. Sash

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
As it's raceday, if we all turn up together we should all get to park fairly close, well that's the idea!

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
How about getting together and parking on South Bank?

Done that for years with my SEAT forum

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Think it's on the website when you buy tickets, not 100% sure though! Don't think will be able to make it to this now run out of money at th moment!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
I'm a maybe for this not sure as yet though will decide on Sunday morning! If any one does go keep an eye out for a couple V6's!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Im going now, but as theres no interest in meeting i'll just go in as normal, going to try get parked on southbank :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Think it's on the website when you buy tickets, not 100% sure though! Don't think will be able to make it to this now run out of money at th moment!

I'm a maybe for this not sure as yet though will decide on Sunday morning! If any one does go keep an eye out for a couple V6's!

Am I reading into things or have you got your own V6 now, Col?

Was that the plan all along, with getting the s**t-heap?

Please say yes, please say yes :approve:

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Trying to persuade a mate to come along as well.....think it will be a good day out!