ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South of France trip in le Cup!

So last week or so me and the mrs set off to the south of France for our annual hols and we took the Cup this time as last year we took hers to Switzerland. Thought I would post up some pics from along the way. Was an awesome trip and would highly recommend it to anyone. We stayed for 2 nights in Milly la Foret which is near a climbing mecca for anyone who's in the know. We then travelled all the way down south to Estaing. Along the way drove some awesome roads and the Cup turned over to 60,000 miles as well! ON a surprised note I didn't see a single RS apart from a V6 tucked away in a multi storey, one megane and a black 197. Not a single 172 or 182!! Anyway here are some pics.
Milly la Foret Campsite
carmillycampsite.jpg

The forest
millyforest.jpg

carstop2.jpg

carstop1.jpg

The cabin down south
carcabin.jpg

carmap.jpg

carview2.jpg

oldrenault.jpg

palace.jpg

ontheway.jpg

cardamlake.jpg

carroadview.jpg

Who says an RS cant be practical
backcar.jpg

itsfordriving.jpg

60000.jpg

And the aftermath which I shall be scrubbing off tomorrow
bugsplat.jpg

beambender.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Great pics. Allways wanted to do something like this, not in my car though it would do my head in lol

172, Tiguan
Great pictures and a nice trip. You've got your headlight beam sticker things in the complete wrong place though :)

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Great pictures and a nice trip. You've got your headlight beam sticker things in the complete wrong place though :)

When we had ours we couldn't even work out what way up they were supposed to be! The diagram was terrible.

Oh really? Tried to follow the directions but they were not exactly detailed! Didn't have any complaints and did fair bit of night driving so all was well. I think we probably did 3 tanks on the way down and 4 back, very roughly though. The fuel out there is quite expensive at the mo, to fill up the Cup in the UK its about £50 over there Id say E60-70, oh and dont put the new unleaded in thats got ethanol or something in it! Sans Plomb 85 all the way! The roads in the mountains are fantastic. I would recommend a visit to a Ski Resort called Cauterets then take the mountain road to the 'Point of Spain'. I don't think I have ever turned left and right consecutively so many times lol! Just spent about 3 hours cleaning, some that dirt was just welded on!
Thanks!