ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales Mid Week Meet 1st September 2010

Octavia VRS
We haven't had a meet for a while!

I was thinking WEDNESDAY 1st SEPTEMBER at 7pm either Sarn Park in Bridgend or Ikea Cardiff

Get you're names down an we can decide along the way where we meet!

Hope to see you guys again sometime!

Hughski.

we did have a meet on the 25th july loads of people said they be there but only 6 cars turned up which turned out to be cool anyway, would many come if its on a week day tho?

Octavia VRS
well, theres only one way to find out! last time we went to ikea in cardiff. was god to meet some of the boys! wherever we meet, it will be god. if the weathers good we cud go for a spin too;)

F

foulmouth

IS GOING FOR A SPIN WITH LADY BOCK OPEN TO EVERYONE MMM PMSL, JUST JOKING CJICK MY MISSES WOULD KILL ME LMAO, WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A MEET WITH U LOT THOUGH??

F

foulmouth

how can i join welsh groups then??? aarrggghhhh its so doing my head in im awake half way through the night lol, but i have had a brain wave guys, mac donalds lolol

Megane 225 F1
If it wasn't for the toll bridge, I would suggest you come to the Cribbs meet we are having that evening ;)

Jap Box
Would have comeif work didnt need me Thursday this week :( would have been well up for going to bridgend again too.

Octavia VRS
Guys, Im not gunna bother with this one....not enough intrest! lets organise another one. have a good time i you go :(

Fiesta ST-3
Lol i think its too close to Trax tbh. Once thats been and gone then there may be abit more intrest.

Jap Box
Im up for a meet aslong as its planned a good few weeks ahead, as id most likely need to book the time off work for it.