ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west Breakfast meet pics.

Brisol my lover..
Another wicked Breakfast meet, nice turn out and good weather, sorry i lost you guys on the way back but i had to stop for the seriel sick boy:dapprove:

DSCF1132.jpg

Superfastdan
DSCF1138.jpg

DSCF1139.jpg

DSCF1140.jpg

DSCF1141.jpg

ST
Crackin pics...

Lovin the speedlines on the 197...

Big Jts, you work for reno yeah?

How much are they without tyres??

Any more ?

Got any pics of the serial sick boy ? The one where jimmer was sleeping when we came out of the cafe ?

Brisol my lover..
Went out after and took some graf pics, saw this and thought it would go so well with these....

DSCF1212.jpg

DSCF1169.jpg

DSCF1155.jpg

DSCF1156.jpg

DSCF1149.jpg

SchwepTek™
Thought loads of pics were taken up on that rock in the gorge???

O and thanks so much for the lovely pic of me.........LOL!!!

FF Blackgold 182
Good pics Jon. I love the really blurry one of Dan driving down the gorge, he was certainly going for it! I'll try and get some of my pics up later tonight. They will probably be rather boring though, so I may not bother.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Shame couldnt make that was a little hangin:dead: If only there were no speed bumps on the see front! ahhhh the good old days:race:

Good pics Jon. I love the really blurry one of Dan driving down the gorge, he was certainly going for it! I'll try and get some of my pics up later tonight. They will probably be rather boring though, so I may not bother.

have a word.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

GO ON STEVE! GET 'EM OUT FOR THE LADS!! ;)

RS Clio 172 Ph1
Good giggle that Meet gents, hadn't had a good blast for yonks. Thanks for sorting it.

The Brecons would be a nice one for another day!